see u wen i see me

see u wen i see me
one become two

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I WAS THERE!!!

i was at the biggest human lasallian star!!yey!!
it was like 10,000 plus people gathered to form and make a history. and ehem, I WAS THERE!! yey! hope we can make it as a world record. here is as shot of the WORLD BIGGEST HUMAN LASALLIAN STAR!!it's actually part of the Lasallian days kick off. and it was successfull, a good start for the whole 3days celebration.


by the way feb11 was also memorable for me because today i bought my first artwork ever. Made by a local artist (i forgot his first name) Ramon. He had a gallery at the CEAT exhibit hall. the gallery was composed of good music, good tasting wine, and a room full of passion. you can indeed it in his works. so galing


his the image of the artwork. its an abstract. super nice tlga.

today also i was able to meet marc logan hahaha he was nice, haha.
and also today was like freeday!! yey!! no classes for us. hihi.. yahoo!!

No comments: